The most common causes of Operata not seeing data include:
- Browser type and version - supported versions here.
- Running two Softphone tabs in the same browser - test using a single softphone.
- Network blocking - URL and port details here.
- When using the Operata softphone URL not allowing integration - details here.
- Operata Collector not installed properly - follow the steps below.
If data is not being seen in the Operata Platform then the best place to start is Inspect
Launch your Amazon Connect Softphone and right click the mouse button while on the page to launch a sub-menu, then select 'Inspect'.
At the top of the list look for 'stats collection initialised' and 'Operata.js'.
If you don't see this then the Operata JS has not installed into the session running the softphone, and you will need to review the install.
If you have issues our dev team are always happy to help. Simply contact support.
If you see these then great. Now let's ensure data is being sent by the client.
Select the Network option and make a phone call from the Softphone
What you should see is esbulk sending data to Operata every 10 seconds, status should be 200 - so far so good.
Now end the call. There should be a final essummary event, this is the summary data for the call being sent to Operata.
If you see these then great, data is being sent by the client to Operata.
If you don't see these events, our dev team are always happy to help. Get in touch with our friendly support team.