Navigating the Simulate module
This is the first page you will see when you select Simulate from the Operata Menu Bar (click on the Operata icon at the top to expand and shrink the menu)
From here you can see details of Campaigns that have been created, including when they were last run and how often they have been run.
A Campaign is the configuration of all the test parameters, once saved a Campaign can be re-run as many times as needed - great for comparing results when things change.
- Select Run to run the Campaign.
- Delete a Campaign that had not been Run.
- Copy a Campaign to give you a head-start if you only want to change a couple of test parameters. (remember to change the Campaign name)
- See the History of results for any previous Campaign Run's.
- Or create a shiney new Campaign hit the button below to find out how..