Before your friendly Operata representative can create your account, we will need your Amazon Connect CCP URL and some other details.
Here's how to find the Connect CCP URL:
- Log on to the AWS Console
- Right click + Copy the Access URL. It will look something like this
https://your-company.awsapps.com/connect/login. Screenshot below.
Note: If you have multiple instances, Operata will set you up with one group per alias; simply provide the unique access URL for each.
Other details we need:
- Organisation Name: what is the organisation name the Operata Platform will refer to? For example, 'Amazon'.
- Group Name: what is the name of the Contact Center function? For example, 'Retail Sales'.
The Operata Group name we created will use both, for example 'Amazon Retail Sales'.
- Initial Admin user details The full name and email addresses for the first Operata Administration users. These users will be able to create others as needed in the organisation.
Send these details to email@example.com or direct to your friendly Operata representative.
That's it! We will do the rest. How easy is that? 😃